PLEASE NOTE THAT DETAILS OF ANY NEW TRAINING FOR 2016/2017 WILL BE POSTED AS SOON AS WE HAVE INFORMATION.
The daily experience of children in early years settings and the overall quality of provision depends on all practitioners having appropriate qualifications, training, skills and knowledge and a clear understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
PLEASE NOTE: All training is booked by emailing email@example.com and will be free. However should you fail to attend or cancel within 5 working days then you will be charged £120 per person -this is non-negotiable. All cancellations must be by email – we will not accept cancellations by telephone.
The charge does not apply to briefings, forums or learning community events but you should still book onto these events by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that there are no refreshments available at any of our training sessions, so please bring your own.
When booking, please include:
- the name and date of the course,
- your setting name, the name of the person attending and
- the 1st time any person is booked on, please provide details of their
- highest level childcare qualification
- if they have GCSE English at grade C or above
- if they have GCSE Maths at grade C or above
- for childminding assistants, a copy of their employment contract must accompany the training request
This information will only be used to inform future training and allow us to target any funding to best advantage in terms of increasing the number of Level 3 qualified staff within the sector.
After you have completed a course, a certificate will be sent by email to the setting.